How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Tuesday 2 March 2010

Peripetia

When I was about 20/21 I applied through channel4 to appear on a new tv show they were about to launch a pilot for called shipwrecked (yep thats right).  Anyway I got into the final 50 through telephone interviews, photos and a quick chat with scouts, a few weeks later I met with the producers but didn't make the final cut of 35 and so didn't get onto the show.  After that a few of the assosiated companies kept my details on file and from time to time I get a call to see if I am interested in taking part in a show but nothing has caught my interest... until now.

I got a call yesterday from Hattrick productions to see if I would be interested in taking place in a new dating show, a cross between come dine with me and blind date.  I took a deep breath, said yes and took place in a really random telephone conversation/interview the outcome of which was a resounding 'you are exactly the type of person we are looking for'.  The film crew are coming to my flat in two weeks to talk to me for 20mins on camera and to determine if we move forward.  I'm nervous and apprehensive but I figured I might as well introduce myself to this dating game again with a bang.

Yep, its time to don the wading boots once again and tramp my way through this mess.

Peripetia:  A sudden change in fortune

-----------------
You can pretend... but we both know this song is legendary!  And screw your boyzone version, Billy Ocean kicks ass!!


Billy Ocean, When the going gets tough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx2Y_a_yGyY

No comments:

Post a Comment