How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Friday 19 March 2010

Respite

This will be my last blog for a few days as i'm jetting off for an appointment this evening and then straight over to Herb and Barron's house for the flatwarming tomorrow with Balloo... I'm sure i'll have some juice gossip for you when I get back.

Mr S stayed in the flat for the first time in about 3 weeks last night, he rocked in about 10pm and wanted to talk but it was the last thing I needed yesterday so I was polite but declined and headed upstairs.  He text me today to say he is hoping to 'fix' our friendship and implied he will be back at the flat a little more until he moves out in order to do this... we will see

Anyway adios amigos... have a good weekend

----------
Kelly Clarkson, Since you've been Gone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdxRS_GyBbM

3 comments:

  1. kelly clarkson... wtf.... bleurgh....

    G

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly Clarkson yes but this tune nooooo its quality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmm i am yet to be convinced......



    Gx

    ReplyDelete