How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Tuesday 23 November 2010

I heart Cappie

I went for a huge walk yesterday, cleared out my head and it was great.  I hit the hay super early last night and slept like a baby so I'm going to do the same today.

Ok so here is the juice from the weekend:
Travelling back in time...

SATURDAY
Mr X and I text early on in the day and met up around 2pm with the plan of getting a train to the coast, going for a walk, getting the ferry to (wherever the ferry goes), having lunch and then whatever.  What actually went down was totally different:
  • Got a day ticket for the subway and went round the route a couple of times people watching, taking photos and chatting.
  • Walked through town and round the christmas market.
  • Headed to the cinema and saw an awful film called 'skyline' giggling the whole way through at the dramatic and yet pants storyline.
  • Walked back through town towards home.
  • Stopped by a local bar and had a couple of ciders outside in the beer garden soaking up the crisp christmasy air.
Mr X asked if I wanted to hang out later, but it was a great day with lots of giggles, no arguments and no difficult times so we hung out for about 30mins, playing with the cats and mooching and then after that I said night.

SUNDAY
I headed to the whole sale store to pick up supplies with Mr X (he has a 4x4 so drives me whenever I need to go in return for my 'additional person' card which works out well), then picked up Herb and headed back to the flat.

We mooched most the night, ordered in takeout, watched a movie and put the world to rights before she fell asleep on the couch.  I made her bed, woke her up and hit the hay shortly after. 

On Monday Herb and I decided after the previous night's talk that we were going to buy Balloo a subscription to the 'my single best friend' dating site for christmas, pimp it out and hand him his login details as a bit of a kick up the bum.  He complains about being single all the time and does nothing about it so hopefully this will give him the motivation he needs.

OTHER STUFF
I lurrrrrve the TV series Greek and as I sold a brand new laptop and brand new Blackberry over the weekend which has pimped my bank account for christmas I think i'm going to treat myself to a couple of box sets.

I'm not going to lie though, I would marry one of the lead guys (Cappie) tomorrow if he asked.  He is gorrrrrgeous and in virtual land his personality is pretty perfect too.  Mmmmm Sexy! (and a photo just for you)

-------------------------
Biffy Clyro - Machines

No comments:

Post a Comment