How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Monday 15 November 2010

Looking for Adventure

I've taken the week off work, and I've a reading week from University.  I've a little spare cash in my account and absolutely no-one else I know has the time or the money to do anything.

I need a break, a mini adventure... something to spring me back into life again. 

24hr SOS answers on a postcard (or in the comments section below please).  If someone comes up with something feasable I'm going to jump on it and report back in a few days.

------------------
Alistair Griffin - Just Drive

5 comments:

  1. Last min flight to anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. travel south

    2 hours by train..... suitable location to meet a man, get drunk and go home

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol thanks Luke!

    And love it anonymous :)

    ReplyDelete