How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Friday 7 January 2011

Over & Out

New Year didn't go exactly as planned but it was just what I needed.

Six came over and we got ready together, we met Red and a few of her friends in a bar and then headed to the venue where we spent the evening dancing, talking to people and being flirted with.  When the bells struck I wasn't looking for someone to kiss and in fact turned down opportunities to do so.  I just relished the moment that 2010 had ended and the next part of my life had started.

I didn't think about Mr X or what he was doing once and on top of it all, I finally started to feel like while 2010 was one of the most fluctuant of my life, its events might somehow all be for the greater good.  The photos of the night that marked this end of an era were also epic.

Yes bloggers, the trip has been gnarly and as suspected... self absorbed but I think I may have managed to salvage the part of me that I was looking for and have dragged her into 2011.

--------------------------

I haven't blogged for a couple of days as things have been pretty full on.  I kissed a boy and I liked it, someone I told you a little bit about before I think.  Anyway it was completely unexpected but something clicked.  Talk about when least expected.  I'm not sure where it will go and I know I'm nowhere near a place where I can focus on anyone other than me but it just goes to show how differently a year can start and end.

 

 
This is Ser3ndipity, for the last time. Over and out.

-------------------
Take That - Never Forget

3 comments:

  1. I hadn't been keeping up to date with your blog since October unfortunately as there was a lot going on, but I caught up today was gutted to see you did not continue blogging. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading about a year in your life, and loved how you shared it all and were not afraid to hide things. I hope 2011 has been a better year so far and just wanted to say, you have inspired me to 'start today and change my ending'. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megs,
    Thanks so much for your comment. I had started another blog but I struggled with time, I am debating starting it again though as I kind of miss posting and venting.
    Glad you are getting all pro-active and are 'pulling your socks up' I hope it all works out for you :) Much love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm blogging again Megs, here is the URL:

    http://ser3ndipityx.blogspot.com/

    Hope you follow x

    ReplyDelete