How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Friday 31 December 2010

Goodbye 2010

Well New Years Eve/Hogmanay is here my lil bloggers and so far things are going to plan.

I've really enjoyed our year together which is something I didn't expect considering the start up of this blog was a whim a year ago today.  Almost 700 hits this week means that somewhere out there are people that have enjoyed reading and have followed my bitter sweet page of golden syrup on toast; and that I am signing off on a high.

I would have liked to be logging out tomorrow with a hunky guy in tow, a more together me and 101 other things like a lottery win, but you know as well as I do that life doesn't work like that.  I don't think I have done too badly though - most the challenges I set myself throughout the year I followed through on - the good the bad and the ugly repercussions following. 

Ok take back the going to plan part... Red just called and has been hustled into a family thing so can't meet until 9:30 and as its a small one this year (as I was meant to be going to Edin but had to change plans with the weather last week as it was too risky), this leaves me and Harmony (who drinks little to nothing since the gastric band) until we meet.  I have a feeling that I may be a drunk little Ser3ndipity by the time we meet, especially as Walliams and his friends will be here.  Will I let it bring me down tho... No, I sure as hell won't!

I'll log in for my final blog tomorrow and tell you any juice from the night.  You never know, I might be swept off my feet by a super hot amazing guy at the stroke of midnight :)

Have a great New Year bloggers and I will see you in 2010.

----------------------
2010 you have been a rollercoaster.... I will not be sorry to see you go so 2011 and I can kick back with a glass or Pinot and give you the finger!

----------------------
Auld Lang Syne (Punk Styleee - would you expect any different?) - The Baghdaddios

1 comment:

  1. Have a great night, cant wait for the last blog (In a totally good way!)
    Its been fun reading about you, your happy pills and your rampant rabbit lol.

    ReplyDelete