How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Sunday 12 December 2010

Happiness is a by-product

I've had a pretty *bleugh day. 

Walliams is slacking big time on the housework so yet again today i've had to clean up a weeks worth of his mess.  He was in bed when I decided I'd had enough and I wasn't quiet.  I headed out this afternoon and he was in his room when I came back, I shouted hello but I think he knows he will have to 'face the music' if he comes out so I think he has pretended to be asleep.  I know he is in though.

I have a headache, a ton of laundry, my bedroom to clean (Its kinda turned into chaos this last week), and about 101 things I can't be assed to do piled up on the task list.

Robertson Davies once said:
'Happiness is always a by-product. It is probably a matter of temperament, and for anything I know it may be glandular. But it is not something that can be demanded from life, and if you are not happy you had better stop worrying about it and see what treasures you can pluck from your own brand of unhappiness.'

 I've just ordered takeout and am about to pour myself a bacardi and coke.  I also think a candlelit bubblebath is on the cards.

------------------
William Bell - Everyday will be like a holiday
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1mUHHDBN6w

No comments:

Post a Comment