How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Tuesday 21 December 2010

Wakey Wakey

My morning was a break from what has been the norm today...

I awoke to a text from El Dempasso saying he had logged into an application on his iPhone from yonks ago which he had set my profile picture to a photo of my breasts.  I used the application way back when we were flirting etc.  Anyway the giggle over that soon turned into some saucy texts and before I knew it I had recieved a photo of his cock and so decided to start the day with a visit to my bottom bedside draw and the bunny!  It would have been rude not to!

This afternoon I went to get my hair done for the festive period before making a huge hairstyle change for my appointment booked in the new year. I'm thinking blonde again with some seriously outrageous flashes of colour (all of which that can be hidden for any kind of work related activity) but am open to suggestions.

Not sure if I'm going to make the family christmas, trains have been cancelled today and the weather is only set to get worse over the next few days - watch this space.

-----------------
2 Live Crew - Me So Horny

No comments:

Post a Comment