How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Friday 3 December 2010

Maneater

I've got time off over Christmas so am deciding whether to head down and do the family thing or to do the family thing just before and have people over who are having to work, are stuck in town or are on their own.

I decided If I was going to do the latter I would need to find out speculatively who would be about and in doing so dropped  a few friends a text along with a guy from work - Pooch (am calling him that as he introduced me to the phrase screwed the pooch).  Pooch is the same age as me and is one of my newer friends, he and his girlfriend who I shall call 'waves' (as the first time I met her was at the Barenaked Ladies gig and all she did the entire time was wave at the stage/band like a slightly lovable idiot) came to the halloween party dressed as CSI people. 

Anyway... Pooch told me he is working over Christmas which sucks and said he would be up for coming over boxing day for drinks/nibbles but would prob have to rain check as Waves would probably object.  Oh and I invited them both before you get any ideas.  Apparently Waves isn't too keen on me becuase she thinks i'm a... wait for it... A party girl man eater!!

Hahahaha yes a man eater!  I love it!  You invite a guy you work with and his girlfriend out for drinks after work one day... he comes, she doesn't and he rolls home at 4am and you are a bad influence.  You invite him and his girlfriend to a halloween party where everyone has a great time apart from paramedic fanny girl and somehow that makes me a man eater!  There must have been too many men at the party for her liking or something.  Pooch says she thinks I do my makeup very seductively also, I mean... of course, hello, its the 21st century! I do love it tho.
 
And trust me bloggers, her boyfriend is safe!  A great guy but a guyliner wearing, tall, punky guy with prospects he is not!

--------------------
I could go for the obvious and play Maneater by Nelly Furtado but no, today its Cake - Short Skirt, Long Jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment