How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Wednesday 8 December 2010

To the rescue

Walliams is having laptop issues and has a paper due tomorrow and one that was due 4pm today he is still working on so I've had to give him my laptop as his crAhed and burned earlier.

I'll blog you tomorrow when I'm back up and running.

Ser3ndipity to the rescue... Prince Charming eat your heart out!

No comments:

Post a Comment