How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Saturday 25 December 2010

Happy Christmas


Happy Christmas bloggers!

I hope you are all well and are spending the day somewhere that makes you happy found something that makes you smile.

Ps: I have it on good authority that Santa still gives presents to people on the naughty list if the act that got you there gave him a chuckle ;)

Xx

5 comments:

  1. Oli you are still reading the blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, still here till the very end :)
    Just had my 29th birthday so about to wave goodbye to my "twenty something" years and your blog... SAD TIMES! lol

    I feel like I need to jump out of a plane or do something mad this year... or do that crossword book I got for Christmas, hmm. ;-)

    Thanks for an interesting blog and random morning youtube videos to wake me up hehe, about a third of my youtube fav list is from your blog lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd go with the jumping out a plane option... much more manly :)

    Glad you enjoyed the music over the year, maybe I missed a vocation as a DJ... nah!

    Not sure but did a poll a while ago to see if I should continue the blog until my 30th and the results were pretty positive. I've decided to leave this as it is though - 1yr of rantings by a slightly unhinged girl.

    I am debating starting a new blog as a countdown to my 30th - what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww sorry, dont have a plane handy. :P
    Hmm do I think you should keep blogging.... YES lol

    ReplyDelete