How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Wednesday 29 December 2010

When the Stars Align

I have a feeling that while 2010 has been nothing but an uphill struggle for me emotionally and mentally 2011 will somehow fall into place.  The fog will lift, the stars will somehow align and for the first time in a long time luck will go my way.

I'm not one of those people that sees the new year as a fresh start or a new beginning, but this year I just have that feeling and I'm really looking forward to it.  I mean, I can't possibly start of the New Year as terribly as last year and so already things are looking up.

I didn't meet Red today as she is feeling under the weather so we are going to meet for a quick coffee and to pick up our New Years Eve tickets tomorrow and then its back to bed with her so she is feeling 100% for the 31st.

El Dempasso, OOJ and (I'm not sure if I gave this guy a name - I really should have kept track - I'll call him Radiohead as one of the reasons we ended up together was because I fell for his voice when he sang to me a song by the goo goo dolls and recently sent me a clip of him singing radiohead) Radiohead, all asking if I wanted to meet up for drinks.  I just have to find men equally if not more keen in this coming year :)  I think it will be a long time before I let someone else in but I am definitely ready for some fun and the tingle of first kisses again.

-------------------
The song today is sung by a guy that my family mentioned over Christmas looks a lot like Mr X... I can kind of see it.
Olly Murs - Please Don't Let Me Go

No comments:

Post a Comment