How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Tuesday 28 December 2010

Chillaxing & Complaints

I've had a really relaxed day today... in fact, i'm still in my PJs :)  I got my shopping delivered this morning, mooched about in front of the tv this lunchtime, had a couple of drinks this afternoon, a tasty dinner, read a little and watched I am Legend.

I've been texting Balloo, El Dempasso, OOJ, Pooch, my brother and my mum for entertainment.

Its great to be in a clean, tidy and peaceful flat for a change, I just wish I had a couple more days of it.  Walliams is back on the 30th and I'm meeting Red tomorrow so I imagine today will need to be my fill of alone time for a while.

Ok so Christmas update.

Mum was on good form and joined in with things with the nephews this time around which was good.  We played the good old post-it note on the head game, monopoly, frustration and cards over the course.  My brother and I got to chat a lot and get a little drunk so that was great.  And, the Christmas presents seemed to go down well so I haven't lost my touch yet... yet!

I got a hat from mum, a candle from my nephews, perfume and a willow tree figure from Mr X and a 'make your own morph' kit and 'what would you do for a fiver' book from Herb. 

Balloo wasn't too impressed with his subscription to match.com from Herb and I, he asked how much it was to pay the money back - we refused to say, he said he wouldn't log in - he did, he said he would delete his profile - he didn't, he said he wouldn't use it - so far... he hasn't :(   I really do hope he uses it, I mean if he wanted to be single then fine, or if he was happy finding someone the usual way fine, but the reality is that he whines about being single all the time!!! Via text, on the phone, on facebook, in person... and we are all sick of it!  Sick of listening to it when he is doing bugger all about changing it.  If he doesn't use it at all I think my head might explode next time he complains.

Arrghhhhhh! People like that so annoy me.  People have bigger problems and get on with it.  I have bigger problems and get on with it.  So do something about it, or shut up.

Self Pity: D H Lawrence
I never saw a wild thing
sorry for itself.
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a boug
without ever having felt sorry for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment