How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Monday 6 December 2010

Snow & Sexual Voyourism

You would think the world had ended... we are useless at everything in this weather and the amount of jibber jabber surrounding the snow on facebook is enough to make me want to pay for 80% of the population to migrate.  Strap on a pair of wellies and walk to work!! Sheeesh!

I went to the cinema (with Mr X) to see the film American tonight; well actually I went to see something else but as the cinema was closing early we were forced to pick something else so American it was.  Art house and moving the critics say, fake breasts, bad acting, no storyline and a waste of 2hrs is what I say.   

On a random and tenuously linked note, have you guys heard of chat roulette?  Its this site where once on it you are prompted to connect or enable your webcam and microphone and it then connects you to someone else's webcam and microphone somewhere else in the world - yes that's right, a potential forum for the voyeuristic and of course, serial masturbater's. For the rest of us?  An opportunity to laugh at this wonderful world of freaks and geeks.  I have known about it for a while but it popped into my mind again when i was talking to Herb the other day and she and Barron hooked up to it for a 10min giggle the other day.  

Anyway I am going to add it to my list of things to do/see before I am 30 (hey if watching a 3min snippet of 2 girls 1 cup is on there for random experiences, then this needs to be also)  I may also cross it off tonight before hitting the hay. I will report back tomorrow.

All in the name of science of course :p

---------------------------
I Love this song at the moment! And Dougie, inappropriately young but hot.
McFly Feat. Taio Cruz- Shine A Light

No comments:

Post a Comment