How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Saturday 4 December 2010

Sweet Dreams

I had the most awesome dream last night.  It was hot, romantic, saucy and sexy and involved a super hot guy (that I reccognise from nowhere), if I believed in signs I would be keeping my eye on the lookout for him.

I love dreams, I mean I absolutely love them.  I never seem to become anyone else in my dreams, I never have superhero powers or look any different but in my dreams mannn does life go my way.  Don't get me wrong, I mean I have nightmares and screw with your mind dreams too that have me waking up all spooked, but wow can a good dream set you up for the day.

In my dream this guy, this hot guy is sat on a high chair beside me at a bar where I am with a few friends and for some reason my mum (although she looks different), he has met us through some sort of event we were visiting, something perhaps work related for me?.  It is all very pleasant but as we are talking and I'm peeking at him out the corner of my eye thinking he is cute and that he has fantastic lips he touches my hand slightly.  I touch back and that is it, in the bar, out of sight, I am holding hands with this amazingly witty, handsome and charming guy and everything somehow falls into place.

I woke up feeling great.

-----------------
Jason Walker - Down

No comments:

Post a Comment