How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Thursday 30 December 2010

3 Days Left

Well bloggers we have been together almost a year now... it seems like just yesterday I had been screwed around for New Year and decided to make this little venture, and yet at the same time I feel I have been writing to you and spilling the beans on the ins and outs of my life for forever!

Have you enjoyed the journey?

I'm not sure I've accomplished everything I had set out to do but there have been some interesting events along the way...
  • Auditioning for a band
  • Bringing in my 28th birthday by crowd surfing at a gig wearing pink wellies
  • Changing my hair from long and blonde to dark and brunette
  • Hitting an all time low and being prescribed 'happy pills', then self anti-prescribing them
  • Joining Roller Derby
  • Moving in 'Roomie' A mental flatmate
  • Balloo climbing into my bed uninvited
  • Internet dating and being force fed sushi
  • Ex boyfriends and flings getting in touch and sending me sexts unexpectedly
  • Travelling to Download festival with two randoms I had never met and sleeping in a barge in a hippie commune
  • Finding someone that made me think I want to date again in the gorgeous tattoo'd and pierced De Longue
  • Jury Duty
  • Getting micro-dermal piercings on a whim
  • Going through a seriously horny patch
  • Getting a tattoo on a slightly bigger whim
  • Going through a broody patch
  • Enduring the trauma that was the Shouching incident and having the word 'Shoucher' published on Urban Dictionary
  • Hosting what turned out to be an Epic Halloween party
  • Speed Dating
Yep, it has been a pretty eventful year when you look at it like that  =)

I have however just realised that my promises to hit the wicked world of chat roulette was never played out and so tonight, so I can add it to the above list, I will log on and report back before the blog ends.  Consider it my last piece of random filth just for you.

Will you miss me?

-------------------------
Frou Frou - Let Go


3 comments:

  1. i will miss you
    i have enjoyed reading about the ups and downs of your year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks ghost writer :)
    669 views this week and counting... seems like i'm finishing on a high

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss you. Do another blog. x

    ReplyDelete