How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Friday 3 December 2010

Time Out

It is irrelevant why, but I've just landed 5 weeks off work, thats right bloggers, i'm officially free as a bird as of next week (when Uni finishes) until the 6th January... how will I keep myself entertained?

I suggested jetting off somewhere for 4 or 5 days to Six when she gets back from visiting her folks but it seems she has spent her entire bank account on crap and is now broke.  Similarly Red is brassic and is even debating letting out her spare room.  Mr X is for obvious reasons out of bounds.  Balloo is as always broke unless it is gig money.  Herb has a wedding here in 2 weeks and that is the last of her AL until Christmas and Avril is having to work solid after next week to bank some cash for next semester at Uni so the usual suspects are out.

I've always wanted to go on holiday on my own.  Sitting by the pool, reading a book, drinking wine, getting a great tan, listening to music etc. In reality however, I'm not brave enough...  Maybe if there was a specific kind of holiday resort where I would feel safe etc. I might consider it.


Going to make an action plan tomorrow (actually later today as its already past 1am).  I've been super restless today for some reason!

---------------------
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P--1elQwRE

No comments:

Post a Comment