How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Friday 24 December 2010

Avocaat & Snowballs

I'm still on my phone and limited net so I'll just give you a run down in brief.

Water outage, no shower, walk to shops to carry back a crap load of water. Quick online chat with Mr X before his holiday flight home. Unexpected but fun chat with OOJ about christmas and random things. Trip to my brothers where I'm staying tonight and tomorrow. Catchup with him and sister in law. Chinese food. Snowballs (Mmmmm) and Chinese food (not so Mmmmm). A game of cluedo with my nephews. A game of guess the present if given random clues with the nephews. Gf chat with the nephews. A shower (yey! water at my brothers) in a house with a semi-broken boiler (not so yey). Peep show. Port and lemonade. Another port and lemonade. Chat over my brother and sister in laws plans to foster. Cheesecake making. Peep show. Text from mr x to say his plane has landed at his Xmas destination. Game of dead leg with my youngest nephew. Brussel sprout dog farts. Bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment