How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Sunday 11 July 2010

Butterflies

I met Red last night for the first time in a long time... We kinda fell apart this last little while with work/uni commitments.

It was great to catch up, she has been seeing a guy with a long term bf which is a messed up situ to be in.  Apparently they decided to end it last week and i'm hoping thats how it goes but you never know with things like this - they can get so messy!

We went to see Eclipse at the cinema and how wrong is it that we were both lusting after the 18yr old Jacob Black but mmmm lush!  Then we headed for dinner and drinks at my local(ish) bar. I was in bed tucked up by 1am having recieved texts from 3 different guys I know asking me out on a date - hmmmm I think not! 

Haven't you heard boys... I'm saving myself for the guy who is giving me butterflies in my tummy... Mr DeLonge ;o)

------------------------------
A song guaranteed to cheer up your Sunday: 
The Clapping Song - Mash-up

No comments:

Post a Comment