How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Thursday 8 July 2010

Crush

Well its finally happened!  I've got a crush... yes a schoolgirl(ish) crush.

Someone I think is gorgeous, hot, lush - Get in!  Its been too long!!

He's a guy from a team in work, just an advisor on the phone, no high flying business guy, no up his own ass money chasing machine just a guy who has finished Uni and has got a job in a call centre until he can find a job just right for him - and all I have to say is YUM!

He started in a team next to mine working under a manager I get along with and we have spoken pretty much every day since.  He has a gorgeous eyes and a smile that just oozes with mischief.  He makes a point of waiting back after his shift if I'm talking or helping someone to say night and I make a point of saying hi to him when I start mine.  We are definately playing the innocent flirting game trying to suss each other out at the moment.

I know he is single as we've become friends on facebook, but there is a girl in quite a few of his photographs from nights out and holidays that he was either once in a relationship with, wants to be in a relationship with or is just one a really close friend.  Either way, its something I am conscious of.

His manager and I were talking about organising a night out with both our teams so I imagine that will be the teller but for right now i'm just loving the fact I have a crush, someone who catches my eye and makes my tummy flutter... Its like being 13 all over again and Its awesome.  Oh and i'm going to call him DeLongue as he is a little like Tom DeLongue.

-----------------
Highly appropriate blast from the past:  Jennifer Paige - Crush

No comments:

Post a Comment