How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Wednesday 21 July 2010

The Cove

Those of you who have been reading my blog will know that i'm not an activist and nor do I spend my weekends forming human picket fence for any causes in fact the only thing I've proactively been involved in to date was the G8 summit event in Edinburgh.  Until now...

I watched a documentary called The Cove last night and it disturbed me so much that I actually sent links to my friends to watch it and sign a virtual petition by the organisers.  I was horrified by what I was watching and yet felt it would be wrong to turn it off.

Anyway I'm sharing it with you now and I emplore you to watch this short clip if nothing else (the full film is accessable through the cove website) and to sign the petition.

Here is the video: 


Don't worry I've not gone all moralistic in my approach to blogging and although there are 101 things out there I would change this seems so small in comparision but then why is it still happening.  Some of us on this planet have a lot to answer for!.


------------------
Michael Jackson - Man in the Mirror
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iym7xO3-dz4

1 comment:

  1. The full film is accessable through the cove website.

    ReplyDelete