How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Monday 2 August 2010

POP

My head has felt like it is going to explode this last little while with 101 things going on and so I've not had any time to blog my lil bloggers.  I'm heading down south on a training course this afternoon for a few days, after that I shall be back and lets see if we can't mix things up a little with a few more adventures :p       
“The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.”  Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment