How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Wednesday 18 August 2010

The Rock Show

I'm living with a total spakker, I won't bore you with the details but it is clear I have allowed a 32yr old who is going on 9 to move in!  The key is how to get her to move out... and next time... I'm only living with a guy!

Blink was a total disappointment last night, not because of the vast amounts of teeny boppers around, or the cheeziness of the band, rather the fact that despite all my childhood memories and love of the band they failed to get the place jumping.  Had it not been for Travis barker nailing every song and pimping a drum solo during the encore while being spun around and upside down by a hydrolic stage I wouldn't have had any pinacle moment.  I love when you go to a gig and have that one moment where everything consumes you and you get a massive feel good feeling like nothing in the world could stop you right now and Blink... well Blink let me down!  It was good to catch up with Balloo tho and he is looking pretty good these days now he is getting himself back into shape - good on him!

Speaking of Blink, it appears Mr DeLongue (not the real one, but rather the one I work with) has updated his facebook to say he is dating the girl Six thought was a lesbian.  I know they have been friends for years so maybe its just a 'fun' thing, either way I think I'm over him and now need a new shiny object (aka a hot guy) to look at.

Today is going to be no fun at all.  I need to pack, get on top of cleaning my room which despite the rest of the flat being fine is a bit of a mess.  Go to work early so I can do everything I need to do before going on AL and then jury duty for who knows how long and then its hello pub quiz (ok well that part is alright).

Oh and did I mention I'm going to th pub with one of the managers in the call centre that keeps asking me out for a drink... Yep, here we go again!

-----------------
One of their best songs/music videos:  Blink 182 - The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment