How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Wednesday 11 August 2010

Prank

I know it would be childish... but there is something inside me that would get great satisfaction in pranking my flatmate.

I'm talking hair removal cream in her shampoo, toothbrush down the toilet, cress seeds in her floor rug, washing powder in her bed, a raw fish hidden in the devan lining of her bed.  Oh yes!  She has seriously pissed me off and now all I want to do is revert to the payback of a 10yr old child.

I'm not going there... but boy do I want to!

--------------------
Daphne and Celeste - Oooh Stick You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJL1APHzyCw

2 comments: