How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Tuesday 17 August 2010

Sequestered

Despite my newly found best efforts it appears we are destined to be parted bloggerinos as apparently I need to dig out my 'smart' clothes and attend jury duty. 

I spoke with Mr S last night as I had to ask him to look after the kitty cats while I am away, it was suuuuper awkward after the whole thing a few weeks ago (which no, i'm still not sharing with you).  When I got back to the flat I screamed as my flatmate spoke and I didn't expect her to be in and what did I get in return?  A sarcastic smile as she headed to lock herself in her smelly room for the night.

A few of the guys in my team are fasting for Ramadan at the moment which has lead to a few comedy moments as I'm trying to eat little and often in order to lose a few pounds for derby training at the end of the month.  Don't get me wrong the things I'm eating at my desk are far from exciting - dried fruit etc. but the guys could sniff out a 10day old piece of toast at the moment.  I think I will have to bring them in something scrummy for eid.

Heading to the blink182 gig tonight - mega blast from the past and its going to be awesome!

----------------
The O.C. Supertones - Jury Duty

No comments:

Post a Comment