How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Tuesday 5 January 2010

A Giant Leap

I came home from work last night expecting my flatmate Mr S to be in as he had asked that we talk about things - he wasn't.  The roads are awful here and as he finishes work 4hrs before I do and the gym was closed I started to worry.  I text - no reply.  I called - no reply.  I decided to wait a while before calling hospitals etc.

I got a text a while later, it turns out the 'talk' he had arranged with me to sort things out - his idea not mine, had been shunned without me knowing and he had gone out on a date.  Thats right ladies and gentlemen - furious!

Anyway I thought it over and thought everything through (there's lots I haven't said and you don't know) and decided that I should move out so today, this afternoon I sent Mr S an email to let him know.  I wasn't going for juvenile and would have liked to speak about things and then make a decision and say to him in person that I was going to move out, but well there has been opportunity and attempts have been made to talk but it didn't exactly go to plan (basically, no judging me for opting for an email).

I've done the right thing... right?

1 comment:

  1. so where'es the next installment... a daily blog means daily... p'ah

    ReplyDelete