How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Friday 15 January 2010

Melancholy

Uni work
The report is at stale mate, I just can't seem to concentrate or motivate myself to do anything of any substance at all.  I'm waiting for stress to kick in as thats when I work best but it seems even a looming deadline isn't giving me the kick up the ass I need at the moment.

The flat
Things are just plodding along for want of a better phrase, I've my suspicions he will hang about the flat this weekend thinking that him being here will make things all ok, either that or he'll be out all weekend with lil miss eyelash again.

And the rest
Speed dating was cancelled by the company due to the weather and has been reschedulled for next week so time off work will decide if I get to go. 
I'm hopefully meeting Red tomorrow for a catch up, although that will all depend on essay writing.
Hmmm what else.... Oh, despite being the worst runner in the world, i've just signed myself up for a sponsored fun run (although i'm not convinced the word fun will feature much on my side of things), application and entry fee paid, now all I have to do is decide whether to do the 5 or 10K and get a sponsoring myself.

-------------------
Tune of the moment: Rob Pattinson, Never Think
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=conacoiECjk&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment