How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Monday 18 January 2010

Running on empty

3 cheers for me 'hip hip....'

I managed to get my report handed in 8mins, thats right ladies and gentlemen, a whole 8mins before the box was locked :o)

2 days of my new favorite energy drink (lucozade alert plus - pure genius in a bottle), no sleep and for sustinance a single packet of nik-naks, oh and a rogue ferrero rocher discovered in the back of the fridge about 3am this morning.

What else... hmmm well I managed to cheer up/taint the eyes of the handyman for my flat today.  He has a key to let himself in for ladders etc. and had knocked but this was about 10am and I had hit a rut so had decided a 20min stint of dancing about like a loon with my iPod would do the trick.  Needless to say I didn't hear Jack, but he heard me... he heard me big time!  Dancing down the stairs, singing at the top of my lungs dressed in a vest top, pants and knee high stripy socks I definately gave him a sight to chuckle about.

Soooo on that note, the tune deserves some Monday respect so here it is.

--------------------
Song of the day:  Honky Tonk Woman, Rolling Stones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kve_N8rmmQ

No comments:

Post a Comment