How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Monday 25 January 2010

Intuition

Ok so I haven't written for a few days but things have been hectic!  I'll try give you a super fast (hopefully not boring) rundown.

I met with Red, we booked a few gigs and comedy shows for the forthcoming weeks and had a bit of a giggle as we checked out the talent on offer on a few online dating sites.

Work and Uni wise i'm plodding along, nothing major to report although I am apprehensive about the grade i'll recieve for the last report I handed in as it was a heap of nonsense at best!

Things with Mr S are still weird and due to a chance find of something in his room (no I wasn't snooping, we are in and out of each others rooms a lot dropping off mail etc), I discovered that everything I had assumed and asked him an he had denied since NY was true.  I was beginning to doubt my intuition and had started to think that maybe some of the anger I was feeling towards him for telling me what I suspected to be were a heap of lies was un called for.  It now appears that not only was I right, I hit the nail on the head BIG TIME!  I don't really want this blog to be about bad mouthing anyone and as this is for my secrets (not his), I'll leave it at that and not go into details. Bottom line, he is in self-destruct mode on overdrive, and at at some point soon he's really going to need a good friend and I won't be running to his help unless things drastically change.

Is there a secret formula to falling out of love and moving on?  I clearly haven't found it yet.

-----------------
Quite appropriate:  The Calling, Stigmatized
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9U0Exz5QVE

No comments:

Post a Comment