How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Monday 22 February 2010

Band-age

I have fallen off the planet a little lately as things have been slightly insane with Mr S, the flat, Uni and work.  Nothing that you will probably want to hear about although I'll give you an update tomorrow.

I went to meet the guys that replied to my ad to form a band this Saturday, it was a little weird arranging to meet 5 people in a bar that i'd never clapped eyes on before, but seemed to be going to plan. Everyone text to say they could make it and then only 1 guy turned up!   I had a good chat to him but to be honest wasn't sure how to move forward when I left. 

Anyhoo I got home to an email last night from a guy who has written some songs and recorded them with various musicians and is now looking for a singer to complete the traks so has contacted me.  Looks like I might be gigging as a singer after all :o)

On the guy front someone I went to school with years ago got in touch... well actually we have been in touch a while, but started chatting recently over something random and well we have hit it off.  He lives miles away and to be honest i'm not attracted to him but everyone likes a flirt every now and than.

I'll be back over the next few days on form again, giving you some pearls of wisdom - aren't you a lucky bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment