How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Wednesday 10 February 2010

Doppleganger

A sad truth is that i'm ever so slightly addicted to facebook, i'm not quite sure how it happened and don't get me wrong I don't spend hours playing games like farmville etc. but I do log in everyday, and feel the urge to update my staus every now and then... It was doppleganger week last week and I was delighted at some of my friends results, they definately kept me amused. 

Anyone care to share who their doppleganger is?  (leave a comment)

Things in the flat are strained at the moment due to one thing or another but i'm honestly too exhausted to explain... 

The girl at work I was telling you about who had split up with her boyfriend is definately looking like the of choice.  I didn't give her a name before (I think), but in keeping with doppleganger week, I'll call her Joey from here on in.

Nothing else is really happening at the moment, I seem to be back in the numb phase, just drifting along and hoping something exciting comes along to bring me back to life.

John Lennon:  'Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans'

-----------------
A great track from a fantastic movie:  Sarah McLaghlan, Angel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnL1e4-NfaA

1 comment:

  1. my doppleganger is Hugh fearnley Whitttttttingshall..

    J

    x

    ReplyDelete