How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Tuesday 16 February 2010

Whirlpool

The last few days worth of blogs have been wellies in golden syrup all over again... I'm trying to claw my way back to the edge again so pull up your socks blogger monkeys!

I'm bringing a bunch of people from work back to my flat tonight for some pancake making madness.  I've done an online shop and the kitchen is full off goodies (maple syrup, blueberrys, strawberrys, chocolate chips and whipped cream) ready to be mixed into a batter and flipped in glory onto my ceiling :p

I have to say i'm slightly aprehensive having people over when things are so odd with Mr S at the moment but I think having a giggle will do me the world of good.

If I make a valient effort and a pancake tower Jamie Oliver would be proud of i'll post a pic tomorrow.

----------------------
The song getting me through at the moment:  Creed, One last breath
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-yXPPFyG0A

No comments:

Post a Comment