How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Friday 18 June 2010

Fishing

As promised I put out a window of opportunity last night and this morning i've two invites for a date so Sunday = a Sushi for beginners (i'm not really sold on fish) date with an online guy.

I changed my hair again before I headed to Download Festival and I am officially loving it!  Having had longish hair for a while I've gone down the Pob route and have short hair (nape of my neck) at the back and long hair (just below my shoulders) at the front.  I also got two red panels placed each side of my face.  Don't ask me how it happened... I went in for a trim and to get the grey covered up (ahhhhhh the dreaded grey) and came out with a totally new look that I would never have picked had I sat down and thought about it.

My impulsive side seems to have reared its head of late.  A tattoo, chopping my hair off out of the blue, travelling to the festival with randoms, deciding spur of the moment to hook up an online date.  Yep, I am loving where I am at at the moment.  Annnnd more so because those lil happy pills haven't passed my lips for 2mths now :D

I'm also looking at heading to Sonisphere at the end of the month with someone from work who mentioned they might look to go - fingers crossed.   Tickets bought this morning to see this band again in Manchester in November too - whoop!

--------------------
Vilo rocked it at Download this year especially with his cover of the rebel yell.
HIM - Wings of a Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment