How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Tuesday 8 June 2010

SATC

The new Sex and the City movie is out and it seems if you are female its almost like outing yourself as some kind of weird, ugly hermit if you don't want to rush to go and see it. 

I was never really into the TV series as felt it was all a bit 'fashion, money, fashion' but the 1st movie was ok so I think I will try to catch it. 

I followed a trend today when I visited the hairdressers yet again.  I'm still brunette but have a large chunk at each side under the top layer that is bright red and spur of the moment as the stylist sat in the chair behind me I decided to get a load of my hair cut off.  I've gone for a longish 'pob' (which for the guys out there means longer at the back than the front and kind of bob like) so have had about 6 inches cut off the back and 3 at the front and my head feels suuuuuper light!  Also it suits my tattoo well as at the back my hair is higher than the part on my neck where it starts when down so hurrah!

On sex and the city i'm not sure who i'd be character wise... my friends seem to think i'm more like Samantha than the rest but i'm not sure how to take that.  I think I am more likely a mix of Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality with Kate Winslet in The Holiday.

---------------------

New York - Jay Z & Alicia Keys

1 comment:

  1. RE: Miss Congeniality & The Holiday.

    Possibly two of the worst films ever made.

    i agree with your sentiments abotu SATC however, never ever beleive sandra bullock movies are worth checking out....

    i'll give kate winslet the benifit of the doubt, however... Holiday and 'sucks ass' comes to mind....

    rant over

    J

    x

    ReplyDelete