How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Monday 28 June 2010

Healing

"A Friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of Nature."   Ralph Waldo Emerson 
I thought it was about time I gave you a bit of an update with the Mr S situation so here it is.

Things seem to be ok at the moment and we are starting to form a friendship based on who we are now, not where we were in the past etc.   It is a little odd that he is my neighbour but we seem to be making it work well and although we have had a few little gripes at each other the last few months, overall things seem to be going well.

He is still meeting/dating 101 girls, none of which we talk about other than in passing on occasion and I... well you know where I am in relation to that.  He's had the cats while I've been away and will have them again when I go to Sonisphere and I've looked after his flat while he's been back home to visit his Sister as he is now a proud uncle and will be doing the same next week as he has another trip planned.

Since the comedy show fiasko we have hung out a few times in either of our flats for a catchup and have been to the cinema to see a couple of movies.  I definately feel that cracks are beginning to heal and its nice to think that with all our attempts since splitting up, we might have actually stumbled upon the formula to make a friendship work but I guess only time will tell so watch this space.


--------------------
The Pretty Reckless - Make me wanna Die
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYeGw-bo430

No comments:

Post a Comment