How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Friday 3 September 2010

Ding Ding... Its a Knockout

I got an email from my flatmate 2 days ago to say she is handing in her 1mth notice to move out on the 1st October - hurrah!

I thought our landlord might be a bit funny about me looking for another flatmate but he was exceptionally chirpy (he loves me) and said that he never liked her and will be glad to see her go.  I put the flat on the internet at 2pm this lunchtime and have so far arranged over 10 viewings to take place tomorrow and Saturday so bring on the freak parade and I shall have my pick!! I do hope I find someone that is only unhinged in the good ways, isn't glued to their bf/gf, knows a mop from a packet of crisps, and is up for a few Sunday morning chats over a cup of tea and a bit of toast... you wouldn't think that was too much to ask would you??

I am secretly holding out for a guy to move in as I think it would maybe be a better fit but we will see...  In an ideal world it would be a semi-hot guy who has lots of attractive, hot friends lol!

---------------
I loved this song when it came out and I think it somehow matches today's blog, I can't really explain why..
Bran Van 3000 - Drinking in LA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ9KfKx8PmM

No comments:

Post a Comment