How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Thursday 16 September 2010

Surprises

I'm feeling pretty chilled today.  I got up around 7am, watched the news while drinking tea, did some housework, put some new music on my iPhone, played with the cats, had a loooooooong shower, did my hair/makeup, got dressed, made an appointment to get my hair done tomorrow and have since been mooching about - bliss. 

Yep, I'm going to embrace this week or so of only having a part-time job to go to 5days a week, no overtime and no Uni classes as they don't kick in until the 27th.

I had a few things out with my boss last night, i'm not so sure it cleared the air, more like set the tone of 'I think you are an incompetent fool but if you try to make me look like an idiot in the process i'm going to use everything in my power to make your life a misery', yes, I think things might get a little better lol.

I also came away from work with £360 worth of goods.  Work ran an overtime incentive each month the summer due to high call volumes/workload - 1 ticket in the draw for every 5hrs overtime worked, needless to say I was clearing around 6 tickets a week.  I didn't come away with a sausage in the first two draws but this time around I won £100 experience gift voucher and a £260 blackberry 9300 curve - hello ebay!

I was searching for a song appropriate to today's blog and stumbled upon a photo of Jason Mewes these days (Jay from Jay and Silent Bob for those of you who don't know) and wow does he look different... I mean I know Jay was only a character but despite the somewhat pointy features of this guy (not usually something I am drawn to in a man)... I definately would! ;o)

-------------------------------
Afroman - Because I got High
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw&ob=av3e

1 comment:

  1. great song choice... just wish i wasnt in work!!

    as for Jay & silent Bob... making me remebr fondly Mallrats; possibly the best indie move of the early 90's...


    'stink palm'

    J xx

    ReplyDelete