How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Tuesday 28 September 2010

Stirred by a Dream

I dreamt that I had a baby boy last night, I'm not sure who I had the baby boy with, the guy seemed to be all the good parts from my last long term relationships but was neither Mr S or Clutz, he was a blurry figure and the only distinguishing thing I can remember was that he was tall and had dark hair, the baby boy had dark hair also.

Its weird how dreams can shake you to your very core, nighmares dredge up feelings of terror and insecurities, dreams of guys/girls and relationships make your head spin with fantasy, love and sickly sweetness and then every so often... an unexpected dream with no real focus somehow managed to shake you to your very core.

I think you can probably tell from my blog that I'm well and truly over Mr S, and am quite enjoying the whole independant girl, single and enjoying a flirt at the moment but however happy I am with this, I definately have none of the warmth that I felt in my dream.  I mean, dreams are for the subconscious to tell you something right?  Mine better not be telling me to hurry up and get married/have kids, becuase as nice as that sounds, its not where I see things going at the moment and definately not one of my immediate goals.

Its weird how your biological clock playing tricks with your mind and infiltrating can sadden you and yet at the same time leave you with a really warm and content feeling.

-------------------------
An appropriate song:  Hear You Me - Jimmy Eat World

No comments:

Post a Comment