How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Monday 13 September 2010

Realisation

I spoke with Mr S again last night, he has been in touch a lot lately for nothing imparticular and is currently spending two weeks with his family.  He seems to have realised that he is stuck in a rut and only he can pull himself out - its taken a while. 

I was really lucky to have met Mr S, despite the way things ended leaving a bitter taste in my mouth we had a few years filled with hundreds of giggles and waves of change and all things taken into consideration i'm glad we took that journey together.  I guess only time will tell if we will remain friends/aqaintences in years to come.

FLAT
The flatmate hunt went well, there were a load of weirdo's but by the end of it all there were a few people to chose from.  I decided to go with the guy from my home town, but after telling him on the Monday evening I got a horrible feeling which I couldn't quite put my finger on but when it came down to it I was left with the choice of listening to or ignoring my gut instinct which had no logical reasoning or to ignore it and carry on.  

My instincts have been pretty spot on in the past so I decided to bite the bullet and tell the guy the next morning something had come up and the room was no longer available.  I had my excuse all ready and to be honest less than 12hrs had passed and it was completely believeable and his response... he basically got mega aggresive and swore at me.  Yep less than 12hrs since I offered him the room and more than 4 weeks before he could move in and he went mental - needless to say I did the right thing.  I offered the room to a guy who came on the last day who is kinda posh in a Hugh Grant minus the stuttering way but really nice (or so I am hoping).  Anyway things have been rejigged since then and he moves in on Thursday.  Current weird flatmate moves out Wed night.

-------------------
I am loving this song at the moment:  The Script - For the First Time

4 comments:

  1. music choices have been going down hill..

    the script.... now seriously...

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, how can you not like that song J?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because i'm not a 15 yr old girl... ;-)


    and if it turns out your a 15 yr old... i am a massive creep

    Jx

    ReplyDelete