How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Monday 4 October 2010

Booty Call & Better Days

My flat buzzer went at 5am Sunday morning over and over again until Walliams went to answer it... 'Hi is Mr X there', 'No you have the wrong flat, he doesn't live here anymore' and on and on and on in the same circle for around 40mins when the total fanny buzzing my flat was told to fuck off by Walliams, just as I come downstairs to put it on silent.

So I ask you... I miss you?  What in between the 5am booty calls from drunken spakkers?... I thought so!  Me 1 - 0 Mr X.  I Win.

Other than that bloggeroonies, today has draning.  Uni was long and drawn out (first couple of weeks always kill me until I get into a routine), Work was the regular shade of crap upon crap annnndddd I have a heap of housework to do before I head down South for my eldest nephews 16th birthday - wow that makes me feel older than I am!
This lil clip while browsing the internet today however did cheer me up so lets hope it does the same for you over morning coffee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rb8aOzy9t4

-------------------------
Goo Goo Dolls - Better Days

No comments:

Post a Comment