How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Friday 15 October 2010

Game On!

Two posts in one day...

I'm thinking a list of changes is on the cards, its been a while since I set myself a challenge and its about time I got a little pro-active with my life again so lets see.

New Job
My current job is driving me insance.  Ok sure, the hours are workable, the pay is great for part-time, I can walk between my flat, Uni and the Office easily, the company I work for also looks good on my CV, however.  My immediate boss is a plonker and the other superiors aren't much better.  I'm micro managed on one hand and yet am not supported in the slightest with the other.  Yes.  A new job.

Endorphin Increase
I've never been one of those people who enjoys working out or going to the gym.  A couple of years ago I used to go 3/4 times a week after work with a girl I used to live with but I never enjoyed going and up until recently due to medication I'd been pretty constricted with my options.  Roller Derby screwed my back and although I'm in for the next intake that isn't for months and I'd quite like to shed a few pounds and get into shape before then so next time it doesn't hit me so hard.  The main reason for this however is the hopes that getting the blood pumpin and those happy little endorphins start working their magic.  A rock solid ass wouldn't go a miss either.

Social Butterfly
Roller Derby was a plan to widen my social circle as well as decreasing my clothing side and as that is currently on hold I need another plan to start meeting new people.  I think for this I need to make sure I either attend one event or head out to one new place each month, either of which needing to be out of my comfort zone.

Game on!

----------------------------
Linkin Park - What I've Done
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMePM9Q-bYk&ob=av2n

No comments:

Post a Comment