How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Monday 25 October 2010

Music saves the day again...

Hectic weekends involving too much alcohol, live music, no sleep and no time to yourself, surely these are the weekends that are meant to wipe you out?  The last four days for me on the other hand have only help to give me a kick start again.  I've took one huge deep breath in, painted a fake smile on my face and somehow, now, when i'm breating out, some of the facade has remained - thank goodness!

I headed to a couple of gigs with Herb while she was here, one which was planned although I had to haggle with a tout outside to get my ticket (saved £50 from the price they were selling online); the second was the next day and as we were already on the 'haggle wagon' we managed to get two free tickets :)   On her last night here we headed through to the adjoining city and met up with a few people including a girl Herb knew from her time living in the states who was on tour with the USA kung-fu and kickboxing team, a few of which also tagged along.  It was a fully packed, no time for breathing space weekend and was just what I needed. 

The halloween party is this weekend and things will be busy between now and then so lots to do and keep me occupied.  I'm meeting Red on Tuesday night as she, Walliams and one of his friends are heading to a resteraunt in my living room night esq. night in a newly opened bar/cafe and I'm catching up with Six on Wednesday as she dropped the shocker yesterday at work that she decided over the weekend to move back to Santa Cruz and had handed in her notice.  I need to try and meet Avril at some point before the weekend also as its been ages since we took the time to catch up.

So as you can see, i'm trying to tackle things head on again.  What I would really like though is to be wrapped up in the arms of a cute, super tall, dark haired hot guy.  Maybe if i'm very good santa will bring me an early christmas present.

---------------
I love this song right now.  I'm also thinking the cross tattoo the girl has on her wrist is extremely pretty.   Anyone who has a link to something similar please post it.... You can see where this is going.
Train - When I look to the Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment