How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Saturday 2 October 2010

I Miss You

Chatting to Mr S via text a few days ago in the middle of a joke he drops in 'I miss you'  I hadn't mentioned it until now because I ddn't really know what to do with it.

I didn't ask him what he meant or in what context as well... The things that have happened between us this past nine months has already left me confused and I don't think I want to give my head or my heart anything else to process.  The one thing I know for certain however, is that the next person I let in and open up will be someone I am certain I can trust, not someone who will lie to me or withold the truth as hard as they think that may be for me to deal with. 

I don't want protecting from the troubles of life, to be hidden from the things that will try me; wrapped up and somehow trapped in a kind of emotional bubble. I just want someone to hold my hand when things get scary, to hide under the duvet with me when I don't think I am ready to face the world; someone to wipe away my tears when I cry and to pick me back up when I fall. 

----------------------
I love this song, so beautiful.
Sara Bareilles - Breathe Again

3 comments:

  1. have just read all your blogs over 2 days and have to say i am really enjoying them
    it will be a sad day when they end

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous, thanks for your comment!

    Are you a guy/girl, where do you live? Don't worry i'm not stalking the readers... just curious to know who is picking up the blog.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a guy
    closest city is glasgow

    ReplyDelete