How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Tuesday 4 May 2010

No Ordinary Princess

Just sat my 1st exam, it went ok but i'm not holidng out for a miracle grade as the topic today was by far my weakest subject. 

I'm going to treat myself to a night off this evening and kick back about 7pm with a bubble bath and a glass of Pinot before watching some trash tv (freeview box - don't let me down)!  I will however be exceptionally careful as someone recently pointed out that drinking and swimming could be a dangerous activity and despite my aim of living on the edge this year i've taken heed of the advice and will opt for more of a floating and swimming approach in order to live another day.

OMG blogger friends, I have just outed myself as someone with 'free' or 'council' tv, no sky or virgin for this little duck!  I am a true student when it comes to minimising the cash I spend on anything that doesn't involve going out or hitting a gig.  I don't have a flashy tv and live in the hope of decent re-runs to get me through the cold and lonely nights (lol).  Until recently I was paying homage to Louis Theroux on my little 21" screen but 40" deep tv however as those have now finished I have had to console myself with Mark Dolan as a similar but not quite as humerous alternative option.

They say the larger your tv in relation to your living room the 'lower class' you are and visa verca.  Bearing this in mind I am somewhat peturbed to say that with the ratio of the size of my tv to the size of the massive living room with 20ft high ceillings I type to you now from... I must clearly be an undiscovered member of the royal family.


------------------------------
'Not your ordinary princess'

The Subways, Rock and Roll Queen:

No comments:

Post a Comment