How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Saturday 22 May 2010

Phlegmatic

I was going to write about last night and Mr S here but I somehow don't really want to so instead I will tell you about something else :D

So the tattoo yesterday only took 40mins, they had schedulled me in for 1hr 1/2 as most people need a few breaks for the size/location of the tattoo I got but it didn't really hurt more than being scratched a little with a paper clip (weird comparison I know).

I have to say though, I didn't get any of the buzz or the elated feeling I have had in the past when I've had a piercing done (tongue when I was 16 and waaaay before the spice girls and piercing popularity, and my lip when I got all age conscious on my 25th birthday lol). 

Today it feels a little tight like I have been sunburnt but it is only a little red and doesn't really hurt.  I do like it, and definately think I chose something I can live with which is a good thing.  It is leeking ink at the moment though which although is apparently normal, its a bit of a nightmare as I seem to have dyed one of the cusions on my cream couch... good job it was a £35 find at a charity shop and not £800 from MFI or some other random overly priced warehouse store.

Sooooo All I need to do now is get the other 2 'to do' items off the list in the next week - game on!

'The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be' Socrates


---------------------
Daniel Merriweather - Red:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yur15Brfvhs

No comments:

Post a Comment