How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Thursday 6 May 2010

Inappropriates

A question I like to throw on the table when meeting new people is the discussion of 'inappropriates' and so I'm opening up the door to you my lil blogger friends to confess all and divulge yours.

An inappropriate is someone you have the hots for or 'would' which if said outloud would allow others to giggle for obvious reasons. I've heard some decent inappropriates over the years ranging from father christmas, Eddie Izzard, Joan Rivers and more frequently than you would suspect (which makes me think he sould be banned from the game) Stephen Fry.

The Rules:
  1. The person you pick must be in the here and now, no dead celebs.
  2. You can't specify a particular instance for example: Miss .... in the Movie .....
  3. If you have to question whether the person named is inappropriate or not you clearly need to select another
So to get things off to a sporting start I'll list a couple of mine:
John Cussack
Harrison Ford
Jonathan Ross
-------------------
An awesome tune from the movie Kickass, a must see if you haven't already:
Make Me Wanna Die - The Pretty Reckless

3 comments:

  1. ps: I'm not naive or ignorant... I have deliberately chosen to avoid the topic of all things political today :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarah palin

    joanna lumley
    (purely as she is old posh totty)

    dawn french


    that is all....

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanna Lumley and Dawn French - total awesomeness! Apparently Ian Wright has a HUGE thing for Mrs French too.

    Nice work J, nice work!

    ReplyDelete