How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Tuesday 18 May 2010

Number 4

Feeling ready for the summer today, I can't wait for download!

Bloggers choice update - put myself on a well known dating site and people, this is not a good way to meet the undesperate.  The resounding yelp of fear and collection of bad/old photographs and ugly mug shots does not convince me that internet dating is the way to go... I will keep you informed.

I will leave you with an awesome tune for the summer and this gem of wisdom:

'None are so hopelessley enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free'  Goethe

------------------
Hot Action Cop - Fever for the Flava
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpRUszSW24M&feature=related

2 comments:

  1. The flip side is to start dating anyone who comments on your blog, also not a great way to find new people lol. (Wanna date?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... I think there is something to be said for being aloof and that would be blown out the water!

    Where would I be with my 'girl to can take on the world and win' facade then?

    x

    ReplyDelete