How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Friday 21 May 2010

Number 2

Well bloggerinos, today is the day... my tattoo is booked for 2pm.

I thought I would give you a preview of it, there is a space in between the lettering to seperate the two quotes i've translated(i've put a star so you can see but obviously would be bigger).

פילה לפראית בלב לכדה בכלובים * סרנדיפיטי

It is going from my neck down (i've attached a pic so you can see what I mean) and will read from >>>> that side downwards.

Do you like/hate?

I'm off to a comedy show and food with Mr S tonight.  I'll let you know how it goes.

----------------
Queen & David Bowie - Under Pressure

2 comments:

  1. Hmm google translates that as "Serendipity" and "A wild elephant caught in cages heart"

    The first one is kinda obvious as its your user name... dont go changing it now. ;-)
    The second one... hmm heffalumps, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha and that is why you should never use an online translator for anything important lol.

    The 1st = 'a prayer for the wild at heart kept in cages' from a tenesee williams poem

    The 2nd = Serendipity

    x

    ReplyDelete