How it all began: 31/12/09 -

So here it is my narcassistic page of golden syrup on toast and there you are the faceless crown i'm telling my tale to, gratis therapy of the 21st century....

You my lil blogger friends are invited along for the ride but i'm warning you now, it ain't going to be easy as we both know its not like it is in the movies... this is going to be one gnaryly self absorbed, rocky road and you'll need to pull your socks up if you are going to keep up!





Saturday 15 May 2010

5ive months (update)

At the start of the month I listed 4 things that I was going to aim to do this month so I thought I would give you an update on how things are going.
  • Sing/play at an open mic night - not sure I'm confident enough for this so what i've decided to do is upload a track of me doing that onto this blog (I recorded a song on my iPhone today so would anyone technical minded care to enlighten me as to how to change this into a file I can upload onto youtube or something MS moviemaker will accept so I can upload onto here)?
  • Get a tattoo - I've finalised the design and have booked my appointment for next Friday so in 6 days time i'll let you know if it hurt or not and might post a pic.
  • Go on a date - Ok I'm waaaaaaaaaaay behind on this which is why after looking at all the suggestions I decided to opt for the 'internet dating' thing. 
  • Bloggers Choice - I've signed up on a well known internet dating site for 1mth in the view to 'road test' for those of you who have ever thought about trying it and also to help in ticking number 3 off the list - sneeky huh!
--------------------
A totally underrated tune:  Chicane - Poppihola

No comments:

Post a Comment